There is an important list of rules to relay to you once you go home with your keratin treatment.
- CAN NOT USE OLAPLEX OR ANY HAIR BONDING AGENTS WILL STRIP KERATIN.
- Do not wash your hair for three full days following
the treatment –
- Do not use any clips or bands for three days . Hair can be tied loosely but then iron over ,(remember it’s not permanent straitening)
- Do not use dry shampoos or other products in the hair for the three
- must use sulphate free shampoo and conditioner or the recommended after care product every time they wash.
- Best to keratin 1st before colour
- hair smart mask every 2 weeks to keep keratin happy and plump:)